At Madora (“We”) we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our Website or providing us with your data for processing purposes.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.
Who are we?
Madora Consulting is a trading name of CMCPM Ltd and we provide Oracle licensing consultancy services to our customers. CMCPM Ltd is registered in the UK (registration number 7067338) at the following registered address: Culvert Farm, Buxton, SK17 0SR.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes your name, email address, company name, address and telephone number.
- We will keep a record of any correspondence if you contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders, this includes our Teachable training academy at www.Teachable.com/Madora.
What use is made of the information?
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you. We will not pass your data to any third party.
Our lawful basis for processing data is either (a) Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose. This will be in the case of someone who has double opted to be on the mailing list because they have downloaded something from our website or requested information or a proposal.
Or (b) Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with an individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract. This would be where we are processing information gathered by scripts and declarations for the purposes of analysing a customer’s Oracle licence estate.
IP Addresses and Cookies
When visiting our site, we may collect information about your computer and your browsing of our site; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually or identify any personal data of any nature. This information includes your IP address where available, your operating system details and browser type. We use this information for system administration and to report collective visitor information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information, we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your personal data
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the event of:
- a prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
Third Party websites
From time to time, our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £25 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.
Our data retention periods are based on either statutory requirements or a need to hold data for specific processing, until we are requested to remove it.
You have a right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
You may request removal from our mailing list or customer database, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org