Our Partners and Associates
At e-Resolve, we specialise in providing ‘value add’ solutions using our expertise in ERP Technology and Business Management. We’re passionate about what we do, which means our first-class people deliver only first-class ERP systems consultancy and support, based upon a wealth of experience gained over many years and in many sectors. Whether implementing, upgrading or enhancing, we work hard to ensure that each customer is left with solutions that work for them and the skills to manage and leverage their investment going forward.
t: +44 (0)1707 527567 w: www.e-resolve.co.uk
Partner with Us
If you work in the Oracle Eco system then we are happy to help as associates on your behalf working with your clients. Alternatively we would love to discuss working with you as partners taking our complementary service offers to market.
We are flexible and open to all ideas so please do get in touch for an exploratory discussion.
If you are an Infrastructure Reseller, a Managed Service Provider, or a non Oracle Software Reseller we can help support you with a range of white labelled services, from Oracle Audit Support to Oracle SAM,
You are an Oracle Consultancy..
As an Oracle consultancy, your company implements Oracle products and applications on behalf of customers, including technology and eBusiness Suite.
Your Company may also sell software licences and have some understanding of the licences required for the architecture or solution you are setting up.
However, you may not have access to those Oracle licensing skills at the moment or you may not have the knowledge of the customer’s existing software licensing position and the implications of the new project?
For example, certain customisations within eBusiness Suite mean that you need to propose full use Oracle technology licences.
Madora has the skills to help you ensure that the architecture you propose is the most beneficial to your customer. Our team has more than 20 years’ experience of working with Oracle licences and our specialists can help you provide the best possible implementation for your customers, without needing to have licensing resources in-house.
We offer consultancy on a contract or ad-hoc basis, from an email help line through to a managed service, we can tailor a solution that suits your requirements and helps you give the best and most cost effective service to your valuable customers.
- Can you ensure that the solution you are quoting doesn’t need additional software licences?
- Do you need help with quoting prices for licences, if your customer doesn’t know what they need to buy?
- How will your customer make better use of their old licences if they need a different configuration for the new project?
- Will you need to include Middleware or acquisition application licences?
- Are you sure of Oracle’s rules around Virtualisation, Clustering, Server Farms and Disaster Recovery and the implications they have on what your customer needs?
You are a SAM Tools provider..
Your company currently sells a Software Asset Management (SAM) discovery, inventory or reconciliation tool to your customers – this could be for the desktop, the datacentre or both.
Also your company may have lots of experienced SAM professionals and developers, particularly around the Microsoft products and your customers value your knowledge and guidance to provide an automated method of steering them through the software licensing minefield and ensure they remain compliant.
However, you may not have specialist products within your tool such as Oracle and would like to improve the results your tool provides by including Oracle inventory and reconciliation or provide a manual service to assist your customer with a specific Oracle requirement, such as an audit.
Madora has the skills to help you. Our team has more than 20 years’ experience of working with Oracle licences and we can help you improve your SAM tool and provide the best possible service to your customers, without needing extra resources in-house.
We offer consultancy on a contract or ad-hoc basis, from an email helpline for your developers to ask questions through to full Oracle module project support, we can tailor a solution that suits your requirements and helps you give the best and most cost effective solution for your valuable customers.
- Do you need to add Oracle capability to your SAM tool?
- Does it find Oracle inventory, but needs to be reconciled manually?
- Is your customer starting to ask about Oracle reconciliation or discovery?
- Has your customer been running eBusiness Suite or any of the acquired applications like Siebel?
- Can you discover Virtualised environments, Clusters or Server Farms correctly for Oracle and determine whether this means your customer is still compliant?