Madora Consulting was set up in 2012 to help Oracle users and partners understand the complexities of Oracle licensing.
We have helped many customers improve their licence position and have assisted our partners in delivering enhanced services to their clients.
We provide services to help you carry out your own internal audit, investigate cost savings or move to the cloud.
How we can help you
Oracle Review Support
Oracle Cloud Assessment
We will guide you through the whole process and help mitigate the financial impact of unbudgeted spend.
We will perform an assessment of your existing Oracle licensing set up to help you understand your options around moving to the cloud. This will involve a review of your licence estate, usage and costs.
Meet The Leadership Team
Director - Oracle Licence Expert
Jane is a former employee of Oracle with over seven years experience as an Account Manager. Jane also later managed the SAM practice for Rocela providing a managed SAM service to large and small Oracle enterprise users. Jane specialises in Oracle contracts, Oracle applications, negotiation and software asset management. Jane's interests include horse riding, nutrition therapy and running.
Director - Project Management & Governance
Charles has more than 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Originally working for Digital Equipment Corporation in field service, latterly as a large account site manager. He became lead project manager for Joraph consulting and more recently held positions at UKBiobank and the NIHR (National Institute for Health Research). Charles has a background in information security and process, specialising in project governance. He is a registered Prince2 practitioner. Charles has a passion for cycling and competes at world level in his age group
Some of the more common questions answered?
If you have any of the following types of issues we may be able to help you:
- Unsure what licence and support agreements are currently in place and whether you have any special terms
- Don’t know if you are getting a good deal from Oracle and what to benchmark your discount levels and support spend against
- Find the relationship with Oracle combative and want to improve the vendor relationship through a mediator
- Find it difficult to navigate around Oracle and understand who you need to talk to about getting things done
- Do not have an overall view of your Oracle estate or whether is it under control
- Do not know what licensing models are appropriate to support future plans and need to ensure you buy optimally
- Need some client-side advice from an independent company under NDA about potential licensing concerns
- Believe you might have an excess of licences and want to explore whether your annual support costs can be reduced
- Are thinking of moving to the Cloud and don’t know the licensing implications
Why not get in touch, once we know a bit more about your situation we can offer help or point you in the right direction to someone else who can.
Please note – we don’t sell licences and have no commercial relationship with Oracle, so you can be confident our advice is truly independent.
Yes we can. However, there are certain rules surrounding what support can and cannot be cancelled. We would look at your annual renewals and advise you of any that could be cancelled in order to save you money.
Customers spend money on purchasing licences and renewing their annual support. You could be spending more money than you need to by purchasing the wrong type of licences or the wrong quantity. You may also have spare licences that you could be re-using. We can offer expert advice on how to optimise your Oracle licence estate and architecture.
There are quite a lot of rules and regulations about how a tool is set up, although the tools will be able to discover where the software is, they may not be able to discover exactly how that translates into the licence terms and conditions that you have got because Oracle sells everything on non-standard terms and conditions.